Thursday, January 15, 2009

(ZOMG ASHLEY LEONG JUST FOUND 4 HAMSTERS!! They were scurrying towards her from the lift and according to her they're big and have long white fur so I suppose they're Syrian hamsters! Reminds me of the time I found ashley! (the hamster))

Its probably a white angora (teddybear hamsters, at end of wiki page). ANYBODY INTERESTED IN KEEPING THEM? If yes, please contact Ashley, Kaiying or me. Thanks.




Thanks everybody for the tags, calls and smses (some of them came as pleasant surprises), I'm feeling much better right now, if not completely fine (: I'm very touched by all these words and if anybody still feeling down, you have my support too! :D

All the best to me. lol.




Anyway, I went to TPJC with my mom today, the campus isn't that nice, but whatever! Its pretty convenient and I've already submitted in my choice of JCs anyway! SAJC/NYJC used to be on the top of my list but I don't feel like appealing to any school anymore. blahblah O:




My stomach was growling non-stop upon reaching home but my mom had other activities so I was forced to make something for myself ):

...CHOCOLATE ICE BLENDED!
Extremely easy to make and really tasty too!


All you need is a blender, milk, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, ice and a HUNGRY STOMACH!


Pour one cup of fresh milk, three tablespoons of hershey's choc syrup and 17 cubes of ice into blender. Blend.

Pour into cups and spray whipped cream on top.

Drink.


DONE!!


makes 2 cups! The idea of having this tiny background sucked HAHA.


As you can see, I suck at the spraying whipped cream part.


& If you have this as well, sprinkle some over the whipped cream, it'll taste nicer!



With the remaining 14 days, I'll pack my room to welcome the start of a new year and get a certain thing done. Yup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


11th January -- visit to Annia's new house (in orchard!) with Kaiying, Anna and Siyun!

Ali and ashley couldn't come cause ash had work and Ali..idk!


We took FOREVER to find that place...more next time.


(I like this photo HAHA) Looks more retarded than the one on my birthday board :P


Yes, we spent the whole afternoon (or was it around 3~4 hours) chatting on Annia's bed! :D


We walked to Taka in the evening...


That was my dinner. Some fish and chips restaurant next to AMBUSH (my favourite pasta restaurant in Taka basment). Too bad I didn't have money for Escargot that day! ):

Mushroom soup was fab, but I had a sorethroat halfway so Annia helped me eat some of the fish! Tartar sauce is great stuff btw!





K gtg byebye! Riane's coming over tomorrow! :D

No comments: